Why Invest in MenuPay?
Gemstone advised STENOCARE in its IPO process and is proud to report that the subscription turned out in excess of everybody’s expectation.
Below, this page will give you’re an overview of and access to relevant news, information and insights. The medical cannabis market is in its infancy, especially in Europe and STENOCARE is the first IPO within medical cannabis in Europe.
Public Issue Information
Price per Share: 8.80DKK
Total issue: 18,594,400DKK (approximately 26,026,582mSEK).
Subscription Period: 24 September to 9 October 2019
Already a shareholder: 1,2 subscription rights for each 1 shares held (6 rights for 5 shares). Subscribe based upon letter from own bank.
Stock Exchange: Publically traded at Spotlight Stockmarket under the symbol [MENU B].
Parken, Copenhagen – 29/04/2019
In Danish, with English subtitles and Danish slides
Sheraton, Stockholm – 03/06/2019
In English, no subtitles, Swedish slides
Hotel Skt Petri, Copenhagen 06/06/2019
General presentation and Q&A about how to subscribe (in Danish, no subtitles)
Ophelia Invest Inverview
w/ Kim Lykke Sommer (Danish with English subtitles)
Kim Lykke Sommer – CEO
Explains the concept, potential, investment-case (Danish with English subtitles)
Sammy Shafi – Owner of Kokkeriet
Explains the benefits, ease of use and valuable adoption of technology, a win-win (Danish with English subtitles)
Nikolai Kronborg – Investor
Explains why he has invested and also why he is also a pre-subscriber in the current issue (Danish with English subtitles)
From 29/04/2019 event
General referral video
w/ quotes from corporate partners (Danish with Danish subtitles)
- June 7, 2019: Partnership with market leading expense management software provider, Acubiz (in Swedish)
- June 5, 2019: The first global restaurant chain to join MenuPay: BURGER KING® (in Swedish)
- June 3, 2019: The leading Danish gourmet pizza chain, Gorms Pizza to join MenuPay (in Swedish)
- May 27, 2019: Announcement of new strategy and expected profits in 2022 (in Swedish)
- May 25, 2019: First Swedish restaurants and corporate partners in place (in Swedish)
- May 23, 2019: Continued strong growth in Q2-19: Index 250 over Q2-18 (in Swedish)