Why Invest in MenuPay?
MenuPay is the world’s first and largest payment, discount and loyalty app for companies and their employees’ restaurant visits. Founded and built in Copenhagen; Denmark, MenuPay has reached critical mass, built a unique technology platform and is now ready to internationalize. The timing is good. Eating out is a growing trend and mobile payment will grow internationally and become a standard as it has been in the Nordics for a few years already.
The current issue will help accelerate MenuPay even further at home and abroad. The journey has just begun.
Public Issue Information
Price per Unit: 1,40SEK (1DKK) corresponding to 30mSEK (about 21mDKK) in valuation after conversion of debt.
What is a Unit: A Unit is one share and a warrant. Each unit buys one share now and a warrant where three shares give a right to subscribe for one additional share in August 2020 at 30% discount from market price at that time.
Total issue: 23mSEK (16,4mDKK) of which 15,6SEK (11,1mDKK) or 68% is pre-subscribed.
Subscription Period: 27 May to 17 June (Extented from 10 June)
Already a shareholder: 1,2 subscription rights for each 1 shares held (6 rights for 5 shares). Subscribe based upon letter from own bank.
Stock Exchange: Publically traded at Spotlight Stockmarket under the symbol [MENU B].
Parken, Copenhagen – 29/04/2019
In Danish, with English subtitles and Danish slides
Sheraton, Stockholm – 03/06/2019
In English, no subtitles, Swedish slides
Hotel Skt Petri, Copenhagen 06/06/2019
General presentation and Q&A about how to subscribe (in Danish, no subtitles)
Ophelia Invest Inverview
w/ Kim Lykke Sommer (Danish with English subtitles)
Kim Lykke Sommer – CEO
Explains the concept, potential, investment-case (Danish with English subtitles)
Sammy Shafi – Owner of Kokkeriet
Explains the benefits, ease of use and valuable adoption of technology, a win-win (Danish with English subtitles)
Nikolai Kronborg – Investor
Explains why he has invested and also why he is also a pre-subscriber in the current issue (Danish with English subtitles)
From 29/04/2019 event
General referral video
w/ quotes from corporate partners (Danish with Danish subtitles)
- June 7, 2019: Partnership with market leading expense management software provider, Acubiz (in Swedish)
- June 5, 2019: The first global restaurant chain to join MenuPay: BURGER KING® (in Swedish)
- June 3, 2019: The leading Danish gourmet pizza chain, Gorms Pizza to join MenuPay (in Swedish)
- May 27, 2019: Announcement of new strategy and expected profits in 2022 (in Swedish)
- May 25, 2019: First Swedish restaurants and corporate partners in place (in Swedish)
- May 23, 2019: Continued strong growth in Q2-19: Index 250 over Q2-18 (in Swedish)